Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Hearts French Mani with Cheeky Plates



More hearts!
This time, I used my new Cheeky plates for the design.  I used Kleancolor Pink Sleepers as a sheer base, then freehanded the tips with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Whirlwind White.  I stamped the hearts using Cheeky plate CH22. I used Pure Ice Siren and Kleancolor Barbie Pink to add a little variety to the hearts.  Finally, I stamped my accent in Siren using Cheeky CH5.



So far, so good with the Cheeky plates (I bought them on Amazon here).  The stamper and scraper were awful, but the plates I've tried have worked well enough with my Konad scraper and stamper.

I chose the Cheeky plate over the Konad plate with a similar design because the Cheeky plate has smaller hearts - which comes in handy since my nails aren't very long.


Have a weekend filled with love, Konaddicts!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis