Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Hello Kitty of the Month: Keroppi!


I chose Kero Kero Keroppi for this month's Hello Kitty Manicure.  Keroppi doesn't seem to be as popular as HK herself, but he sure is cute.

The plate is OB31.  The plate, itself, had some flaws - top center Kitty is missing a hand!  I was thrilled to find Keroppi on something and couldn't wait to use it (so I didn't want to take the time to send it back).


Here's what I used for this mani:






I started with a few coats of Kleancolor Melon Green (I love this color!).  I stamped Keroppi using OB31 and Milani Black Magic.  I didn't want him to be lonely without his lily pads, so I used a lily pad - like design on Red Angel RA-118 and Kleancolor Green Grass for his lily pads.  Then, I used my cheapie Nail Star pens to fill in Keroppi's shirt and eyes.  Lastly, I dotted Konad Special Polish in Pastel Pink for his blushy cheeks.

Keep a spring in your step, Konaddicts!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

just adorable!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Jackie! It makes a nice change from the usual pinks.

Unknown said...

So cute. I love all your detailed work :)

Jocelyn said...

Thank you! I really do love the chance to get out the nail pens!

Anonymous said...

Great job! This is so unique and cute! Where did you get this image plate?? (I LOVE kero kero keroppi!)

Jocelyn said...

Thanks! This plate is from Ebay! Now there are HK sets with this plate and two others (that I don't yet have!).

Belle Morte said...

You are simply amazing! I bow to the master of nails!

Jocelyn said...

Wow - thanks so much! One reason I love Konad is that it always looks harder than it is. ;)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis