Friday, July 13, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 19: Galaxies

How could I have forgotten to post my "Galaxy" nails?  Well, without further ado, here they are:



This is Wet n Wild Black Creme.  I used the scraper to mix a little of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening (yellow) with Pure Ice Love (pink) to stamp my "vortex".  I used XL Plate B for the design.  I used Love My Nails Silver Bullet and BM05 to complete the design with the big silver star.






This design was different for me.  I don't always like having black nails but stamping the lighter colors over the black softens the black up some and made it, for me, a more wearable design.

Take care, Konaddicts!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis