Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunset Nails

Hey, everyone!  I'm back with another mani that I've always wanted to try but never quite got around to - the sunset mani.

I started with a base of Sinful Pull Over and sponged on some orange, China Glaze Life Preserver, and a pinkish red, Revlon Cherries in the Snow.

I used Konad Special Polish in black to stamp the palm tree using plate Shany 19,  I added a little China Glaze For Audrey with a nail brush.  I used a nail pen to fill in the tree outline and then used Wet n Wild Black Creme to freehand the "islands".

I like wearing this one, but my XL Plate A with the puzzle pieces arrived, so I don't think I'll be sporting this one for very long.

Catch you soon, Konaddicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis