Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweetly Peach


Hello, everyone!  We have a sunny day today - very exciting after all the moody winter weather we've been having.  Today, I'm wearing a very easy, super simple two-color manicure.  This is L'oreal Complete Salon Manicure First Kiss stamped with NYC French White Tip.  The plate is the classic Konad M60.  It's simple and sweet, perfect preparation for Valentine's Day!

I hope you're having sun - and love - wherever you are, Konaddicts!  I think I'm going to try out my Messy Mansion plate with conversation hearts for Valentine's Day, so I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

2 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

Beautiful! I have that base color. I need to try this!! I love that image!

Lola said...

Aww, that was the first design I ever stamped!
- Fingertips

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis