Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Asian Inspired Nails

For this Asian inspired manicure, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Racin' Red for the base color.  Next, I stamped various Asian designs from Konad S6 and BM203 in China Glaze Hi-Tek.  Then, I stamped the dragons from H12 (usually sold with other GCOCL type plates) in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Sea Breeze.  I'm thrilled at how well the green stood out on top of the red!  Finally, I added a bit of glitter to each dragon's eye with a pin (I used Rimmel 60 Seconds Vinyl Stars in Eccentricity).  It was a surprisingly quick mani and I love the result!

Here are the polishes I used.  BTW:  I love, love, love Insta-Dris for base and stamping coats.  As a base color, they dry in a snap and they stamp beautifully!


Here's a closeup of the result.


Happy stamping, fellow Konaddicts!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis