Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cozy Sweater Nails


Hello, Konaddicts!
I hope you're doing well in this new year and staying warm!  I decided to try out an unusual image plate - Vivid Lacquer VL 025.  I love trying a new or different nail plate.  This one was especially fun, since I am a big fan of crocheting.


I bought the plate on Etsy.  It has several unusual crocheting and knitting designs.

The biggest challenge with this plate was trying to decide how to do the stamping - should I apply the dark color over the light one?  the light color over the dark?  I also had a few false starts with colors that were too similar to show the design clearly.

In the end, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Raspberry Race as a base and used the shimmery and darker Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pronto Purple for the stamping.


It's different look, it has a cozy feel to it, and I love the overall effect.


Thanks for coming by Konaddicts!  I hope you're staying warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis