Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bollywood Peacock Nails


I love Bollywood!  I'm constantly awed by the colors, textures, and music of India in Bollywood movies.  Looking through my jewelry box, I was reminded of a particularly "filmi" pair of earrings I had purchased. I love the shapes and colors in this pair of earrings (a pairing that is pretty common in Bollywood costumes), so I decided to see if I could create the same look with polish.


The base coat is China Glaze For Audrey.  I stamped using China Glaze Hi-Tek and the peacock-like pattern on Chez Delaney XL Plate B.  I filled in some of the peacock design with a pin and used a nail pen to add a bit of glitter to the center of each pattern.



Hmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this design...the pattern is a little hard to see (and to photograph) in these colors.  I've got a few more Bollywood nail ideas, so stay tuned!

Here's a great song featuring my favorite actor!  I love all the costumes and colors!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis