Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello Kitty Nails


Today, I'm wearing Hello Kitty Nails!  You're never too old for Hello Kitty - or, at least, I'm sure I might be one day signing myself into a nursing home using my Hello Kitty pen. :)

Here's what I used for this design:


Two coats of Love My Nails Angel is the white base.  It's a pretty pearly and shiny color (although a bit streaky).  I stamped Kitty using Milani Black Magic and unbranded plate B87 (mine came from Beautiful Scratchers). I made the polka dots (and filled in Kitty's bow) with a dotting tool using Love My Nails Rosebud, True Lilac, and Berry Nice.

I hope you like it!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute, I agree, one is never to old for Hello Kitty!!

Haikal said...

Thats cute :)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis