Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zen Garden


I was aiming for a soothing, calming manicure (to counteract a very hectic week!) and I came up with this mani inspired by Zen gardens.


This is a base of 3 coats of Orly French Manicure Sheer Nude stamped with a swirly background using DRK-A plate and Cover Girl Boundless Color Bronze Beauty, a metallic bronze sparkle.

I used Revlon Top Speed in Emerald and Red Angel RA-115 to stamp the fern frond.  I used Bundle Monster BM-213 and Kleancolor Metallic Black to stamp the "rock pile".

It's a calming sort of look...now, if only I could get a massage, I'd be all set!

Have a relaxed day, Konaddicts!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

This is so stunning. Love your creativity.

Back on the newpaper nails. Robin Moses from youtube did the newspaper nails then she put on a drawing on top. It was nice seeing the newpaper print in the background. Try it. I will someday. Lol! :)

Sarah said...

That's so cool. I always would look at that pattern on the Bundle Monster plate and think when would I ever use this. But it works absolutely perfectly on your design! I love everything about this.

Jocelyn said...

Thank you, ladies!

Jocelyn said...

Oooo - I'm gonna look it up! It such a cool idea; it seems like you should be able to make something awesome. I just couldn't make something awesome! haha

Jocelyn said...

It's true! When I was looking, it jumped right out at me!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis