Thursday, April 5, 2012

Seeing Stars


I have had stars on my mind for a while now.  I tried to come up with something different, unusual, awesome...but I didn't quite get there.  I ended up with the fairly traditional combination of dark blue and silver stars.

This is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blazing Blue followed by topcoat with Spectraflair.  I stamped the stars using Cheeky plate CH4 and Love My Nails Silver Bullet.  I finished with my regular topcoat.


This was my first use of topcoat with Spectraflair while I was layering and stamping.  I'm still feeling my way through how best to use it.  For this mani, though, it may have been better to have used a holographic polish since the two topcoat layers seem a bit chunky...  :(



Well, living and learning...and looking up!  You keep looking up, too, Konaddicts!

Spectraflair tips, anyone?  I'm all ears!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis