Thursday, March 15, 2012

Very Pear!


Have you ever come across an image plate where you think "You and I are destined for each other?"  Well, that was my experience when I saw the little pears on Cheeky plate CH20.



It was love at first sight with this plate, but I had a hard time trying to figure out how I wanted to use it.  Too many pears didn't suit me.  When I stamped one pear, it looked lonely.  So, I decided to compromise.




I chose Sally Hansen Insta Dri Spring Green as a base and used Love My Nails in Metallic White for polka dots (using CH6).  Then, I stamped the pear with Konad Special Polish in White and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade.


I am soo ready for fresh fruit and sunny days!  Be well, Konaddicts!

4 comments:

Val Greeley said...

I just ordered this cheeky set and cant wait to get it!...I was wondering how would I use this fruit plate???...NOW I know!THX...luvin this combo♥

Sarah said...

That's so cute! I always saw the fruit on my plates and wasn't sure if I'd ever use them. But the polka dots is a great pattern as a background to the pear.

Jackie said...

how cute!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, ladies! I can't wait to try out some of the other designs. It's perfect for dreaming of summer!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis