Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello Kitty of the Month: Bling Kitty

Whoa - it's almost the end of May!  I had better get my monthly Hello Kitty mani in!

For this mani, I decided to depart from my usual kitty-pastel-sweetness.  This time, I went for bling!  This isn't typically my style, so it's fun to try something new.



The base is Wet n Wild Black Creme.  I used China Glaze Passion and Cheeky plate CH5 for the stamping.  I used B87 to stamp kitty.  Kitty's bow and nose are filled with a cheapie Nail Star nail pen.  The rhinestones are stickers.

Every now and then, I look down and think "Who's blinged out hands are these?" Ha!  I guess that means I need to try new things more often.

Take care, Konaddicts.  Try something new this week!

2 comments:

Beauty and the Polish said...

Makes me think of leather and motorcycles. Looks awesome!

Jane said...

Thank you Jocelyn!
I also love everything you do. =)

This plate has a beautiful pattern, what is? Loved it!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis