Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Ladybugs



Hi, everyone!  We have had some beautiful weather and along with the lovely weather, there are ladybugs about!  Those cute little critters inspired me to pull out my ladybug plate (a favorite) and see what I could come up with.

This time, I used Sally Hansen Jade Jump as a base.  I stamped the background using BM20 and Sally Hansen Sea Breeze.  I used Milani Black Magic and GCOCL plate K05 to stamp the ladybugs.  Instead of using my nail pens, I filled them in using a dotting tool and Pure Ice Siren (the red) and Heaven Waikiki Sunset (the burgundy glitter).




I love this plate!  Ladybugs are so much fun.  I also love, love, love the Heaven polish (picked up on sale at Albertson's!).  As soon as I can figure out a pretty way to wear it, I will definitely show you more of this lovely color.

Hope you're well, Konaddicts, and enjoying these longer days!

----
PS:  I won something!  I won a bottle of that hard-to-find beauty, Whimsical, from Jamie at Fancy Schmancy Nails!



Thank you, Jamie!   It's so much fun to win something, especially when it comes in such pretty packaging! I can't wait to try this out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis