Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Island Nails


Summer is here, and thank goodness for that!  Here's a summer island mani to celebrate summer.

I started with two coats of Kleancolor Pastel Blue.  I stamped the wavy tips using Kleancolor Beach Blue and one of the French manicure designs on BM216.  I stamped my "islands" using plate A33 and Sally Hansen Insta Dri In-a-Blink Blue for the wave, Revlon Top Speed Espresso for the palm tree trunks, and Revlon Top Speed Emerald for the tops. (I love these polishes; what would I do without my Top Speeds?)

My waves/island bottom didn't blend like I (magically) expected them to, but this breezy mani is fun all the same.

I hope it's smooth sailing for you, Konaddicts!

2 comments:

Jane said...

WOW!!!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Jane! This was one of those designs that I liked so much that I decided to remove and try a different way (unfortunately, the second try didn't come out as well). :)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis