Saturday, June 9, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 3: Yellow Nails


Yellow nails!  I haven't had yellow nails in a while, so this is a fun change.  I decided to stamp this one, too, but I decided to go with slight variation on the yellow.  Too bad I didn't notice that I didn't stamp the whole nail (look at that "blind spot" on the index finger!).  

The color is a lovely, soft yellow - Sinful Colors Unicorn.  The stamping polish is a pearly peach, Rimmel 60 Seconds Extreme Polish in Va Va Voom (a polish I recently used in my Citrus Sunburst mani).  The pattern is from Bundle Monster plate BM201.

I love this!  I don't know if it's the subtlety or the warmth of the yellow, but I really like it.  I guess I won't get to wear it long, since tomorrow's challenge calls for green nails!

See you next time, Konaddicts!  Have a very warm weekend!

~~~~
According to the Bundle Monster Facebook page, it looks like the new plate set will be released on June 20th!

The new set of Cheeky plates - which look awesome on the Cheeky Facebook page - should be out soon, too, although I didn't see a release date.

Save your dollars, polish friends!  It's going to be an exciting month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis