Sunday, July 15, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 21: Inspired by a Color


A no-stamping mani?  Oh yes, I haven't worn my nails without stamping in quite a while!  For this "Inspired by a Color" mani, I decided to keep it simple.

The color I chose is Kleancolor Metallic Black.  I LOVE this color!  It stamps beautifully as a slightly sparkly black and when worn alone, it reminds me of freshly laid asphalt.

So, for my "inspired by a color" mani, I decided to make little roads on my nails.  I started with Metallic Black as a base.  I added the stripe with a striping polish.  I wanted a little contrast and to define the "roads" a little, so I freehanded a "shoulder" in white.

I got lots of compliments on these nails!  I don't think people always realized they were supposed to be little (somewhat lonely!) roads, but I think color contrast catches people's eyes.

Catch you later, Konaddicts!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis