Thursday, September 20, 2012

Purple Accented French Manicure


Whoa - has it really been almost a week since my last post?  Where has this week gone?  Well, I guess I'll take a step out of the time warp to share today's colorful French mani.

This is a base of Kleancolor Pink Sleepers.  I couldn't find the nail guides so I freehanded the tips with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Whirlwind White.

I wanted a big, frilly design, so I took a look at my XL Plate I.  One of the nice things about the XL plates is that you'll find the same design in different sizes, so you can pick the size that works best for the look you're going for.  I chose the largest of this fan or leaf design.

For the stamping, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Urgent Orchid and L'oreal Violet Vixen.  To finish, I added a rhinestone to the curlicue...and, there you have it!

I'll catch you soon, Konaddicts!  I hope you also aren't feeling stuck in a time warp!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

sooo pretty, love these colors together!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis