Monday, November 26, 2012

Designer Tips


Hello, everyone!
I hope all of my American readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I finally have put down the leftovers long enough to post my latest manicure!

I went for something relatively simple since holiday weeks can just be so busy.  This is a base of Orly French Manicure in Sheer Nude.  I freehanded the tips in Wet n Wild Black Creme.  I used stamping plate QA24 for these cute "designer" tips.  It's hard to see the colors because of the cloudy weather, but I used Konad Special Polishes in Pastel Pink, Pastel Green, and Pastel Purple.

For an emphasis, I used a black nail pen to dot some lines on the nails of the thumb and ring finger.  I like the look and I got lots of compliments on this one!



I hope you are well!  I'm so thankful that I get to share my polish designs with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis