Friday, November 30, 2012

Paw Prints

Hi everyone,
I decided my new canine addition was a perfect excuse to try out some paw print nails!


This design was a fun change from all the Fall colors I've been wearing and I got to experiment with a few plates I haven't yet used.

I only used three colors for this one - Sally Hansen Whirlwind White as a base, Wet n Wild Black Creme for the designs, and a red nail pen.

Once I started looking, I couldn't decide which designs to use, so I used a combination from several plates.

The thumb design is Bundle Monster BM 306.  The other paw prints from my DRK-A plate.  The pooch on my ring finger is from plate T28 (an eBay plate from Beautiful Scratchers).  The hearts are from a QA plate (the one with the Statue of Liberty on it!).

I didn't wear this one for long - i'ts kind of like having a comic book on your nails! - but it was definitely a fun departure from my usual designs.

Take care, Konaddicts!  I hope your holiday shopping is going well!

She's settling right in!

4 comments:

Maria said...

lovely print :)

Unknown said...

Cute design :)

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, maRyya!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you! It was fun - for the short time I wore it!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis