Monday, January 20, 2014

Purple Hearts


Hi, everyone!
Guess who just got a bunch of new Kleancolor polishes?  I did!  I couldn't decide which of my new purples to wear, so I decided to wear them all!

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lavendar as a base and sponged on Kleancolor True Purple, Kleancolor Love Affair, and Kleancolor Lavenbaby.  I didn't want to go without stamping (gasp!), so I used Essie No Place Like Chrome and Vivid Lacquer VL009 for the hearts.

Sorry about the chip.  If it's not sunny weather, I can nearly guarantee that I'll have a chip somewhere by the time we get a little sun for a photo!

So...ladies...have you noticed the new stamping plates out on Amazon?  A second set of Winstonia plates, some adorable designs by CICI&SISI (Jajuana has a cute design using these)?  

Dear oh dear, I fear my gift cards are all a thing of the past!

Catch you later, Konnadicts!

3 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

Fan girl moment...Thanks for the compliment! I love this design! I need to work on my sponging like this! I recently picked up Lavenbaby I can't wait to try it!

Jocelyn said...

You bet! I have to try those CISI plates myself. I hope you like Lavenbaby. It's perfect for Spring! :)

bjones0625 said...

Really, really pretty!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis