Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snowflake Sparkles


Hello, everyone!  We're about to say goodbye to 2013!  I hope it's been a great year for you, and I pray that you have an even better 2014!

I've been enjoying my holidays so much that I forgot to post this Christmas mani.  I also immediately ordered some K.B. Shimmer polishes after seeing Cait at Polish Hound's post on those adorable winter glitters, so I've been experimenting on and off with those.

So - back to the (late) snowflakes!

This is a base of the lovely green Pure Ice Not Now topped with the Christmasy glitter of Sinful Sleigh Ride.  From there, I used silver and assorted snowflake designs to stamp my flakes.


I got so many compliments on this one, so, even though it's late, I thought I would share!  Now, to get to work on the design to welcome in 2014!

Have a great (and safe) meeting with the new year, Konaddicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis