Sunday, July 27, 2014

MoYou Egyptian Plate

Hello, everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

I finally had an opportunity to try out my Artist Collection plate from MoYou.  It's the first mani that I've made from one of these large, full design image plates.

Here's the plate.  I love the history and art of ancient Egypt, so it was a must-buy for me.


The plate is beautiful and most of the designs have an authentic feel to them.  The Cleopatra is a little modern, but it's a lovely design.

I decided to start with Sally Hansen Insta Dry Sand Storm.  I sponged it with Sally Hansen Extreme Wear White On to add a little texture to the background.  The designs are a mix of stamping and decals.  I made decals of Anubis and the Cleopatra so that I could add a gold emphasis to the designs.


I love the designs on this plate, and the full size design allows many different design options.  I did find that some of the designs were too big for my nails.  I also love incorporating a lot of different colors into my designs, and I haven't yet thought about how I would do that this type of plate.  Overall, though, I'm happy with the plate.  How can you be unhappy wearing a winged scarab?

How do you all like these larger, fully etched stamping plates, Konaddicts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis