Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Foliage



Hi everyone!
It's certainly feeling like Fall out there!  I decided to try a design in honor of this beautiful season.

I started with the rich gold of Revlon Hypnotize.  The leaf design is from Cisi & Sisi 03.  I tried several different greens for stamping and finally settled on Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade.  Insta Dris just stamp so well, and I wanted a bold outline that I could fill in.

For the various leaf colors, I just riffled through polishes for my sheerest red, orange and green.  I couldn't find my top coat, so I used my top coat with spectra-flair, which turned out to be a great addition.


Hope your autumn is a colorful one, Konaddicts!  Thanks for dropping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis