Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spooky Kitty

Boo!
This is my scariest mani yet!
It's been a while since my last Hello Kitty nail design, so I used our upcoming holiday as an opportunity to try out my a few designs from my beloved MJ-HK plate from the My Online Shop store on Etsy.

For this dotty design, I used a base of the gorgeous orange, Revlon Top Speed Charmed.  I made simple decals of the black cat and witch using Bundle Monster Art Polishes in black and white and accents in Salon Perfect Bellini and Sinful Kiss Me Here.  For the full nail design, I used plate Cheeky CH-10 for the stamping and added a few dots in white to add a little more interest.  To tie all the nails together, I added dots in black, white, and gray.  My only regret is that I forgot to add a second application of top coat, so the polish began to wear.

Halloween nails are so much fun!  Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis