Sunday, November 16, 2014

Delicate Rose Decals


Hi everyone,
I didn't have much time for nails this week, so I decided that it might be a good time to try out my nail decals from the Born Pretty store.  Ach!  I love them!  They're water decals, so they're super easy to apply and they lie flat on the nail.  Since the decals are typically clear, you need a light base color.  I used Sinful Easy Going.

I love these!  I am surely headed back to the Born Pretty Store for more decals.  They have awesome sales that making stocking up on these a cinch.  I only wish I had tried them in Spring when the pastels would have a been a better fit for the season - we actually have a light dusting of snow this morning!

Take care, Konaddicts!  Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis