Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vines and Flowers


Hi everyone,
I wish I had gotten an earlier picture of this mani.  I was waiting for a sunny day and we just didn't have any, so, I apologize ahead of time for the chips and wear.   I still wanted to share my attempt at these colored, flowery manicures.  I love all the new image plates out there, but I also like using multiple colors, so this was my first attempt at combining the full nail design and multiple colors.

To start, I used the lovely neutral Sally Hansen Insta Dri Sand Storm.  The plate is QA 61.  I used Kleancolor Military Green for the stamping.  Then, I grabbed my tiny paint brush and added some additional colors: Kleancolor Cappuccino, NYC Spring Street, and Sally Hansen Royal Red Cream.  I added a few dots of gold to add a little sparkle.

Initially, I wasn't sure how I felt about this one, but after a day or so, it grew on me.  I'll keep at it!

Stay warm, Konaddicts!  Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

Jane said...

WOW! wow, it is pretty!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you, Jane! I love this plate!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis