Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just peachy!


So, my Kleancolor metallics have arrived!  They are beautiful colors!  I got a set of 8, but here's a shot of my favorites.  I bought my set on eBay where they were a little over a dollar per bottle (great value!).

L-R: Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Mango, Metallic Green

They're a little tough to use for stamping because they dry pretty quickly and have a chunky consistency.  They're just so pretty and sparkly, though, that it's worth the effort.

For this mani, I used Plate A24, Kleancolor Pastel Peach, and Kleancolor Metallic Mango.


Here's a pic of the stamp close up.  It's pretty fun, and it matches my current crochet project!


Although, to be fair, most things match my current crochet project!


Have a colorful week, Konaddicts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis