Monday, April 14, 2014

Coffee Break!


Hello, everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  To add a little pep to my step, I'm wearing coffee nails using designs from the Messy Mansion MM10 stamping plate.

I have some warm and delicious Kleancolor browns, so they were perfect for this design.  The thumb, middle and pinky feature Kleancolor Chocolate Brown as a base.  The beans are stamped with Revlon Top Speed Espresso.

The second and fourth finger are a base of Kleancolor Dark Brown and the designs are stamped with Kleancolor Mocha.

Ahh - perfect for a quick pick-me-up!  Thanks for stopping by, Konaddicts!

1 comments:

Chester said...

So cute! If this doesn't pump your adrenaline levels then I wouldn't know what does :)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis