Saturday, April 5, 2014

China Vases


Hello, everyone!  I'm so glad to have a post today!  I know it's been a while since my last post.  I got an iPhone!  I went from a basic "just makes calls" phone to a smartphone and I seriously haven't looked up from it in over a month!

I have finally (!) stopped asking crazy Siri questions, playing Threes, and downloading apps that I'll never use long enough to polish my nails!


This is a base of NYC French Tip.  I stamped it with Sally Hansen Insta Dri In a Blink Blue using a design from the Cheeky European Romance Jumbo Stamping Plate.  I used the sheery Pure Ice Splash to fill in some of the patterns.  I dotted it with Kleancolor Cappuchino
and filled in the center square with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow.

Thanks for stopping by, Konaddicts!  I hope each of you is doing well!  Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis