Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Nails and Easter Wishes


Hello, everyone!
I've got a hopping little manicure to share for Easter!

This my little burst of Spring cheer.  I started with a base of Kleancolor Pastel Yellow.  I pulled out the Easter plate - Winstonia W212.  The stamping was quick work; I varied the color placement of Sally Hansen Insta Dris in Urgent Orchid, Fuschia Flare, Spring Green, and Blue Blast to create my "eggs".  For the accent nail, I used water decals from the Born Pretty store.

This one was quick, easy, colorful and fun - perfect for a busy holiday!

Be well, Konaddicts!  I hope you have planned a special weekend filled with love, hope, family, and renewal!

1 comments:

bjones0625 said...

okay -- now these are the cutest EVER! i LOVE THEM!!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis