Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red Angel Disappointment

Okay, so I've been continuing to try out my new Red Angel plates.  Some plates have turned out beautifully; others are disappointing.  I couldn't wait for this plate, in particular - RA-106 (it's perfect for an early Valentine's Day!).  I was pretty disappointed when my heart stamped into a red splat.  I tried it with special polish, over polish...still more splat than pattern.


I tried another design - from RA-116- and I was disappointed by this one, too.  I kept getting blurring on the edges and it seems like the tulips are etched too deeply because it doesn't seem like the polish is evenly distributed in the design (which seemed to also be the case with a few other designs I tried out).


So...pretty disappointing.  I'm not sure I can recommend this set of plates as wholeheartedly as I initially thought.  For tonight, I'm packing up my bottles and heading to bed.  Hopefully, I'll have better luck tomorrow!

Sleep well, Konaddicts!

4 comments:

Sarahlouise1986 said...

Mine are exactly the same =-/ They are getting a new batch in March..I hope the quality is better. =(

/Hugs

Jocelyn said...

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having trouble! The designs are interesting and unique so I hope the next set works better, too.

Unknown said...

I haven't used mine yet. Aw, so sad to hear this :(

Jocelyn said...

Some plates seem to work better than others. I just had my heart set on this one... :(

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis