Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine Hearts



Okay, so it didn't take me long to try out another design with Red Angel RA-114.  This time, I went for a simple look.  The base color is Pure Ice Siren.  I used Konad Special Polish in Pastel Pink to stamp the hearts.  Then, because I just couldn't stop, I used Bundle Monster BM 09 to stamp on "Love" and the heart in silver.


I like it!  It's more understated than the last design but still manages to be cute and sweet.

I have to say that I'm not a fan of the Konad Special Pastel Pink.  It seems to me a little orangey and I think I have more smearing with the "special" polish than with regular polish (and for $7 per bottle, "special" polish had better be very special!).  Anyway, in this mani, the pink came out just fine.

I love, love pink so February is the month for me.  I'm sure I'll be back with more hearts for you soon.

Much love, Konaddicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis