Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Black and Purple Holo Nails


My holographic nail obsession continues.  I've even treated myself to a few bottles of Layla Hologram Effect polish.  While I'm waiting for that bit of "nail mail" to arrive, I decided to work with what I had - a very old bottle of Sally Hansen Magical Nail Makeup in a holographic purple.  

I stamped using plate A-03 and Milani Black Magic.  I used my standard topcoat so that dulled the holographic effect somewhat, but it still had a cool multi-dimensional look to it.  I only wish that I could capture the entire color effect on "film"!

Here's another look at it:


Okay, Konaddicts, tell me I'm not alone.  What are your current polish obsessions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis