Friday, June 29, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 16: Tribal Nails


Hi all!
Here's my shot at tribal nails.  I went for a bright "tribal" look, rather than one of neutrals.  I just picked out patterns as I went along.  Some of my stamping wasn't clean; I think those triangles took a while to get the hang of.

Here's what I used:
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening
Cheeky CH-13 and Pure Ice Siren for triangles
BM-202 and Kleancolor Grass Green for edging
Tips in Insa Dri Whirlwind White
Stamped with Cheeky CH-22 and Insta Dri In-A-Blink Blue

It was fun to try something so bright and so different!  The next challenge should be fun - it's glitter!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis