Saturday, June 30, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 17: Glitter


Today's challenge is "glitter"!  I haven't done much stamping over glitters, so this was (another!) new challenge.

I started with Kleancolor Wicked Plum and topped it with two coats of Revlon Scandalous.  The hearts and diagonal lines are a design from BM 317.  I used Pure Ice Outrageous - that lovely pink chrome - for the stamping.  


Today's post is short and sweet - speaking of sweet, these nails remind me of grape jelly!


PS: Hope you all like the blog's new look.  I ran across another site - about cemeteries! - that used the same template I did.  I was ready for a change, but the headstones were the final push to try something new!


See you next time for "half moon nails" - this will be another first for me!


3 comments:

Jane said...

You always do beautiful things!

Jocelyn said...

Aw, thanks, Jane! That means a lot coming from you! :)

Jane said...

As you know I love your blog and your designs (and you´re so nice!) I wanted you to have this award.
The award is an image you´ll see in my last post. It´s a Spanish award and it says "Tu blog me inspira", which means "Your blog inspires me".



The rules for this award are:

1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.

Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis