Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hot Rod Flames


Happy almost Friday, everyone!  A very busy week continues.  On the bright side...it's almost the weekend!

Today, I'm wearing hot rod flames using Mash 48 image plate.  I loved this design when I got my plates, and it took me a while to settle on how I wanted to design my flames.  I decided to go with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme.  I used three polishes for the stamping and I mixed them a little with the scraper before stamping.  For the flames, I used that my awesome new MyOnlineShop Stamping Polish in Yellow and Sally Hansen Insta Dris in Racin' Red and Snappy Sorbet.

Some of my flames came out better than others, but even with the imperfections, this is a fun one to wear.  I'm suddenly feeling very "edgy"!

Be well, Konaddicts!  Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis