Monday, November 5, 2012

Cheeky Autumn Leaves

Hi, everyone!
I can't believe it's been so long since my last post!  Adjusting to the new canine member of the family has been fun and a little more work than I anticipated.  I've never had a small dog before, and she insists on being in the middle of whatever I'm doing.  She loves to be in my lap and it's hard to "remove" a small dog from your space with wet nails!

I did manage to put together this fall colored manicure.  This is a base of L'Oreal Walk on the Beach stamped with red, green, brown, and Kleancolor Metallic Yellow (I love this color!).  The metallic yellow softened the other colors and adds lots of sparkles.

I stamped the leaves using Cheeky Ch33 and Kleancolor Military Green.


Thanks for dropping by, Konaddicts!  I'm sure I'll be posting more as soon as I can figure out how to keep this little dog busy!

I'm not the only one having to adjust to this little whippersnapper!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, I adore this mani. Welcome back!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you, Annie Suzie!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This looks stunning, and matches the fabric perfectly.

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis