Saturday, December 29, 2012

Amythest


Hello, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas or time off with friends and family.  For me, it has been a difficult holiday season.  This was my family's first Christmas without my father, who passed away earlier this year, and without my great-nephew, our beautiful 4 year old boy, who was killed in a car accident in July (that also severely injured my sister).  On Christmas day, he would have been 5 years old.

Despite our losses, it was a blessing to be together, to enjoy each other, and to be thankful for the graces that we have been given.

All that said - I've finally also gotten to do my nails!

This was another design that kind of just evolved.  I started with a gradient of Love My Nails Angel, a pearly white, and Kleancolor Salsa, an unusual pink/gold color.   I added a coat of holographic glitter - Kleancolor Holo Pink - before using XL Plate A to stamp the design in Love My Nails Berry Nice.

From DRK-A Plate
I decided to try a contrasting accent nail.  The colors I used weren't really reversible, so I used Milani Blackberry Baby as the base color and I stamped with Pure Ice Outrageous.

Well...that's all for now.  I hope you are each doing well and preparing for an awesome start to the new year!

Be well, Konaddicts!

Royce - We love you and miss you!

My Dad and Me

2 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

Sorry about your newphew and father. I hope your family got to enjoy each other as much as you could have. I love the mani!! Super cute!! I love that gradient!! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis