Saturday, August 31, 2013

Harlequin Nails


Hello, everyone!  If you're here in the US, I hope you've got a great long weekend planned!

I finally had a little time for some much needed polish therapy; I decided to make the most of it!

This is a little tape mani made with Salon Perfect Baby Blues, Salon Perfect Pure Azure, China Glaze Spontaneous, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue By.

I had my camera handy, and a couple of nails to redo, so I figured this would be a chance to take some step-by-step photos.

I'm redoing my pinky nail here.  You can see my base coat of Baby Blues with a freehanded bottom of Azure.

Here is the nail taped up, and ready to polish.  I pressed down the edges as firmly as I could to try to get those crisp lines.

Here I've polished Blue By and Outrageous over the tape.


I pulled the tape off and voila!

So, I wasn't ready to end my polish therapy, so I decided to add an accessory.  I couldn't choose between pale blue rhinestones and nail tape, so I chose both!

I couldn't find my good topcoat, so I had to use my kind of goopy one.  Other than that, I like it!  I'm sure it will look better tomorrow, when I've really had a chance to clean up the edges, but I'm always afraid that all the tapes and rhinestones will fall off before I get a good picture!


Well, Konaddicts, thanks for stopping by!  I really enjoyed by polish play time today; I can't decide whether to wear this one for a while or to pull off all the colors and start again!  

1 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

This is really cute!! I love the colors together!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis