Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Cupcakes Step-By-Step





In my second attempt, I tried to create a more interesting background for the cupcakes so I applied a base coat and stamped swirls in a slightly darker pink before stamping the cupcakes.  There was a little bleed through with the colors, but I liked the overall affect.  I'll walk you through how I did this one.



I used 5 colors for this one.
First, I applied basecoat and 2 coats of Revlon Lilac Pastelle.  (I love this color, BTW, it makes a great soft background for stamping!) 







Next, I used BM 201 and New Lilac to add the background stripes.







Finally, I used two colors on the plate to stamp the cupcakes.


 Hope you like it!


Base Color: Revlon Lilac Pastelle
Stamping Colors: 
Stripes in: Love My Nails New Lilac
Cupcakes in: Revlon Top Speed Espresso
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rose Un
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Blast

Stamping Plates:
BM 14 for cupcakes
BM 201 for stripes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis