Friday, October 26, 2012

Bronze Tiger


Hi everyone, and welcome to all the new subscribers!
Well, I've been waiting for the Halloween mood to settle in, and this year I'm just not feeling it.  The past six months have been the most "challenging" of my life.  Losing my father in April was, unfortunately, just the beginning of some pretty heart wrenching and difficult times.  I may post more on this later.

For now, I'm feeling pretty subdued and not especially festive.  It is beginning to feel like Fall outside, so at least I've gotten a lot of use out of all the browns and bronzes in my nail box!

Today, I've got tiger stripes.  I don't wear stripes very often, so this was a nice change.

I used a very old bottle of L'Oreal Jet Set Move Out,  a brownish, almost purplish color.  I stamped the stripes using Mash 38 and China Glaze Hi Tek.

Take care, Konaddicts, and have an awesome weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis