Thursday, March 14, 2013

Simply Polish: Hard Candy Sweet Tooth

Hello, everyone!
I hope you're having a great week!  Today I'm just wearing polish - it's Sweet Tooth, part of a new collection by Hard Candy.


When I was grocery shopping this week, I saw this display of new polishes from Hard Candy.

O, the glitter!  O, the chromes!  And only $4 each?  Wow!


In an rare act of extreme self-control, I bought only one bottle - Sweet Tooth.


For those of us who don't like to mix our own polishes, I think this is an awesome option.  It took about three thick coats to appear opaque and I didn't use any topcoat.

Here's a HUGE macro shot:

Something tells me that I that will be back for more of these!

Stay sweet, Konaddicts!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis