Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Nails


Hello, everyone!  St. Patrick's day is right around the corner.  To celebrate, I've gone with an easy and colorful green manicure using a design from Pueen plate 2.

I polished three nails with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lickety-Split Lime and then used Revlon Top Speed in Emerald for my 2nd and 4th fingers.  Then, I stamped Top Speed Emerald over the lighter Lime on thumb, middle, and pinky.  
I wasn't sure how well Lickty-Split would look over the darker Emerald, so for 2nd and 4th fingers, I opted for an apple green stamping polish from MyOnlineShop's Facebook store (love, love, love these stamping polishes!).  The apple green provided the lighter contrast over the darker color and stamped beautifully.

Quick, easy, and just enough contrasts to keep it interesting.

Wishing you a lucky and safe St. Pat's day, Konaddicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis