Friday, September 5, 2014

A Walk on the Wild Side

Hello, everyone!
Well, my laptop went kaput (argh!), so I'm making this post with my phone. So far, so good....

This mani was inspired by a trip to the zoo.  Our local zoo has a new elephant calf.  Isn't she cute?


I LOVE elephants, so I decided that now would be a good time to try out wild manicure.

For this mani, I started with BMC Nail Lacquer 15.  I used the beautiful Revlon Top Speed Charmed for the orange gradient.  I used BMC Nail Lacquer 13 for both the stamping and the black stripe of "ground".  I wish I had taken pictures ASAP (to avoid the nail line), but I was completely sidelined by my ailing laptop.

For the stamping, I used a number of plates.  The tree and "brush" are from RA-115 and BM-315.  The elephants and accidentally enormous giraffe-a-saurus are from Mash 66, Gals GA32, and Gals GA46.

Thanks for reading, Konaddicts!  Wish me luck with my laptop!

3 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

This looks amazing! Such a cute little elephant!!

Unknown said...

wonderful design

Lennae said...

So cute!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis